kyocera copiers in NJ
Currently, Advanced Photocopy is Featuring two Kyocera Copiers Machines.
Kyocera copiers has the best solutions, whether you’re looking for a small printer for your office or a high speed color printer. It can be difficult to choose the right one amongst the millions of options that come up on your search.
Advanced Photocopy, with competitive prices and experienced customer service, simplifies this process by focusing on your needs and guiding you in finding the printer, copier, scanner or fax machine that works for you.
Dedicated to providing exceptional assistance, Advanced Photocopy also offers quality Kyocera copiers repair services. Their large inventory of necessary, yet often hard to find, parts will ensure that you get the service you need, when you need it.
Kyocera copiers in NJ
The Kyocera M2540dw black and white machine and the Kyocera M6635idn color machine:
Kyocera M2540dw black and white machine
If you’re looking for efficiency on a budget, the ECOSYS M2540dw is the multifunctional printer for you. In other words, it allows you to easily copy, print, scan and fax from a single device. Due to its low cost and long life consumables, the ECOSYS M2540dw is reliable without halting productivity.
This is the ideal machine for small and large businesses alike. Wireless functionalities such as on-the-go printing and scanning, allowing you to connect to your device from anywhere through KYOCERA Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google CloudPrint,and Mopria Compatibles.
For instance the “Add To This” printer feature allows your printer to produce up to 42 pages per minute with up to Fine 1200 dpi resolution and allows for upgradable memory and processing ability. It also includes advanced security features and USB accessibility to keep your business secure and running no matter what.
This is a cost efficient and eco-friendly option that is bound to take your business to the next level.
- Black and White Business Output up to 42 Pages per Minute
- 5 Line LCD Screen with Hard Key Control Panel
- Up to Fine 1200 dpi Print Resolution
- Standard 50 Sheet Dual Scan Document Processor
- Standard Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct Capability
- KYOCERA Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ and Mopria® Compatible for a Mobile Printing Solution
- Upgradable Memory for Additional Processing Power
- Up to 850 Sheets Paper Capacity
ECONOMICAL. ECOLOGICAL. ECOSYS TECHNOLOGY: Kyocera M2540dw black and white machine
Kyocera M6635idn color machine
Keeping your business running should not require you to have a room just for your printer to live in. The ECOSYS M6635cidn is designed for the modern office, packing high-speed, top of the line features into a compact, space efficient device.
That is to say made to help your business succeed, the ECOSYS M6635cidn includes a 100 sheet dual scan document processor that provides business-grade color quality and can output up to 37 pages per minute.
The “On-The-Go” mobile print/scan feature is built to take on your workload and handle it with ease while keeping your work secure and manageable, allowing you to connect wirelessly from a range of compatible devices.
- Customizable 7″ Color Touch Screen Interface (TSI)
- Standard 350 Sheets Capacity; Upgradable to 1,850 Sheets
- KYOCERA Mobile Print™, Apple AirPrint®**, Google Cloud Print™ and Mopria® Print Services Compatible
- KFS Ready – KYOCERA Fleet Services, a Secure Cloud-Based Monitoring System, Optimizes Device Uptime and Reduces Cost
- KNM Ready – KYOCERA Net Manager, an Administrative Interface to Manage User Print Policies (How and Where Users Print) and Print Devices
ECONOMICAL. ECOLOGICAL. ECOSYS TECHNOLOGY: Kyocera M6635idn color machine
Above all and most importantly, this machine is cost-efficient. Using a cloud-based monitoring system, it allows you to optimize your device’s uptime and reduce costs.
This is the smart and affordable choice that is made to keep up with your growing business.
If you have a technical question, relating either to a support or operating issue, E-mail us at email@example.com or contact us Tel: (201) 646-8200